Note: For more detailed information, please see my LinkedIn profile.
To acquire gainful employment to the mutual benefit of both myself and the hiring entity.
General Assistant; Marketing Director, The Renton Printery, Apr. 2011-Present
- Performed miscellaneous duties ranging from filing invoices to cleaning the bathrooms.
- Managed our marketing efforts on social media and the internet, creating sales goals and plans to reach them.
- Worked with coworker to execute marketing strategy and forge customer loyalty.
Staff Writer (unpaid), Primary Ignition, Dec. 2011-Aug. 2015
- Worked in an online publishing environment.
- Wrote articles reviewing comics, graphic novels and films.
Backup Guy, Burger King, Dec. 2015-Aug. 2016
- Operated in a fast-paced work environment.
- Worked in the kitchen prepping ingredients for use in sandwich assembly.
- Learned to work on a team and accomplish multiple tasks on short notice.
Volunteer, Salvation Army Food Bank, 2008-2010
- Organized foodstuffs and canned goods into crates.
Assistant Leader/Secretary; Volunteer, Highlands Community Church, Sep. 2008-May 2012; Aug. 2014-Aug. 2016
- Helped manage children and assist them in their studies.
- Assisted in instructing children in the Bible.
Volunteer, Downtown Renton Committee, Dec. 2010-Dec. 2014 (Seasonal)
- Helped decorate downtown Renton with Christmas decorations on Black Friday, and taking them down the month after.
- Helped to clean up litter during the summer.
- Helped to direct other volunteers in doing like tasks
Bellevue College – History concentration; No degree
Lee’s Martial Arts Academy – Second Dan in Taekwondo
Skills & Abilities
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Public Speaking
- WordPress Proficiency
- Social Media
- Time Management